Design code: PBC-026-N
Material: Sustainable wood, natural lacquer, and organic colors. Strung on a waxed cotton cord.
Chic. Sophisticated. And a classic. Super flattering as it lays across the collarbone, draping it in a subdued glow of natural lacquer and organic colors. A contrasting pop of color elevates it from beautiful to magical. Wear to an out-of-town-visiting-friend brunch date or a fancy dinner date. Play them down with your favorite jeans and linen shirt or dress them up with an elegant silk dress.
Available in 4 colorways.
Dimensions: Comprises 10 beads, each bead measuring around 2.5 cm x 2 cm. Adjustable length with hand-knotted sliding macrame closure. Max. necklace length= 28”
Handcrafted | Natural | Sustainable | Non-toxic
Please allow for slight variations in color and dimensions which are an innate characteristic of any handmade product. As are those occasional knots and grains which stem from the inherent qualities and characteristics of the wood itself. These are not considered 'defects' but nature's signature.
• Exposure to chemicals including perfumes is harmful to the lacquer. It’s best to spray perfume prior to putting on your bangle.
• Avoid immersing in water. Wipe and dry immediately.
• Avoid prolonged exposure to direct sunlight as it can affect the luster over a period of time.
• Store in a cool, dark, dry place.
• Wipe clean with a damp cloth.
• Impact against hard surfaces can chip the lacquer.